These muffins are so moist and flavorful that you’ll make them frequently. And you can justify eating them because they’re loaded with fruit and vegetables. But they are sweet and delicious.
Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
Moist, not too sweet and addicting
- 2 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, dusted with flour You don't need to defrost blueberries. Wild blueberries taste best.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two muffin pans with parchment cupcake cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In second large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, eggs, maple syrup, vegetable oil and sugar and mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to moist.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter into prepared cupcake tins. A cookie scoop works well for this.
- Bake 27-32 minutes, checking after 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into a muffin should come out clean.
- Freezes wonderfully.
Send to Kindle