I can’t wait to meet readers at one of the parties sponsored by Dickinson Jewelers (see details below). And, thanks to Alison Setzer, those of you who live too far away to participate physically can tune in live through Facebook.
We’ll be doing the live broadcast on Wednesday, May 17, starting between 7:30 and 7:45 p.m. EST.
Here’s how you can join in:
Before the event:
1. Sign in to your Facebook account. Unfortunately, you do need a Facebook account to view the broadcast live. Facebook is free and you can easily create an account; their instructions are pretty clear.
2. Go to Dickinson Jewelers Facebook page and click “like”. When the party starts, Facebook will post a reminder in your home feed.
On the day of the event:
1. Sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to Dickinson Jewelers Facebook page, where you should be able to see the live feed.
3. After my talk/reading, I’ll be answering questions. Type your questions on the Dickinson Facebook page and Alison will relay them to me.
If you don’t have/want a Facebook account, please don’t worry. We’ll be recording the talk/reading and I’ll post it on my web site.
But please mark the date and time on your calendar: Wednesday, May 17, starting between 7:30 and 7:45 p.m. EST.
For those of you living close enough to attend the in-store parties, here are the dates, times and locations:
Wednesday, May 17, 7 p.m. EST, 916 Costly Way, Prince Frederick, MD
Thursday, May 18, 7 p.m. EST, 10286 Southern Maryland Blvd, Dunkirk, MD
Hope to meet you in person OR on Facebook Live.